Arizona Summertime Staycations
Spring is here and before too long, the summer sun will be a blazing and Phoenix residents will be looking for a relaxing place to cool off and enjoy some downtime in the summer.
A staycation is a perfect way to unwind and enjoy the lazy days of summer. As we look forward to the summertime sunshine we have compiled some upcoming summer staycation opportunities with packages that guests can enjoy sparkling pools, relaxing spas, pickleball courts and more. The properties have something for all locals to enjoy!
JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa Phoenix, AZ
Set on 316 acres of sweeping Sonoran Desert, JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa embodies all things luxury, recreation and rejuvenation. This summer, the resort will offer special packages for the perfect desert summer staycation:
- Sunny Days, Longer Stays: Indulge in all things luxury, recreation and rejuvenation this summer at JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, set on 316 acres of sweeping Sonoran Desert. With the Sunny Days, Longer Stays Package, guests can book three nights and receive the fourth night free to spend extra time soaking up the sun while enjoying the property’s five pools, lazy river, tranquil Revive Spa, Wildfire Golf Club, 17 pickleball courts, an assortment of dining options, and lush grounds for exploring and desert lounging.
- How to book: Use promo code D3Q when booking online here. This package is valid for stays from May 15 – September 15, 2021.
- Splash into Summer: Splash into one of the resort’s five glistening pools this sunny season with the Splash into Summer Package. Enjoy a $50 resort credit good for food and beverage, spa, golf, pool or pickleball, plus a waived resort fee (value of $198). Immersed in lush desert beauty, the resort is home to 36 holes of championship golf, 17 pickleball courts, a variety of F&B outlets, five pools and a lazy river.
- How to book: Use promo code SPJ when booking online here. This package is valid for stays from May 16 – September 15, 2021.
- Revive at the Ridge: Feel relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated at JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa with the all new Revive at the Ridge Package. Delight in daily breakfast for two and indulge in a 50-minute massage, facial or body treatment of choice per person and complimentary Spa Fitness Center access at Revive Spa, surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of the Sonoran Desert and mountain vistas.
- How to book: Use promo code SPA when booking online here. This package is valid for stays from April 15 – September 15, 2021.
- Fling + Swing Golf Package: The resort is home to the Wildfire Golf Club featuring two championship golf courses showcasing Arizona’s natural beauty. With the Fling + Swing Golf Package, two golfers can enjoy an unlimited golf experience, unlimited use of the golf practice facility and a $50 daily resort credit good for food and beverage, spa, golf, pool or pickleball. Tee off on the 6,846-yard 71 par Faldo Championship Course offering generous fairways and large greens or the 7,145-yard Palmer Signature Course with flashed bunkering and putting greens offering plenty of undulation.
- How to book: Use promo code GOF when booking online here. This package is valid for stays from April 15 – September 15, 2021.
JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa Scottsdale, AZ
Set on 125 acres of Sonoran Desert terrain in affluent Paradise Valley, JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa embodies the spirit of the Southwest with its peaceful desert setting, private grounds for hiking and meditation, and more. Enjoy a Scottsdale summer staycation with the resort’s Casitas & Ritas Package, offering two handcrafted margaritas each night, a $50 resort credit (good for food and beverage, spa, golf, and tennis) and accommodations in a resort casita, featuring a private garden patio or balcony to rejuvenate under the desert sun.
How to book: Use promo code ES1 in the Corporate/Promotional code box when making your online reservation, or call 1-800-228-9290 in the US.
*Rates starting at $179. Available May 15 – September 15, 2021
ADERO Scottsdale, an Autograph Collection hotel Scottsdale, AZ
ADERO Scottsdale is an invigorating escape inspired by the living elements of the Sonoran Desert, and the region’s only Dark Sky Zone resort. Book the “Staycation in Style” package and receive a 20% discount at the resort’s onsite restaurant CIELO, free valet parking, and late check-out. Available to book now through July 5, for stays through September 6, 2021. Prices start at $175 per night.
How to book: Link to book here.
L’Auberge de Sedona Sedona, AZ
L’Auberge de Sedona, the Southwest’s foremost luxury resort offering endless opportunities for outdoor and personal discovery tucked into Sedona’s famed red rock canyons on the banks of Oak Creek, will welcome guests on an all-new mindful and restorative-centric Revitalization Retreat beginning the week of June 20, 2021. Professional Life Coach and Soul-Centered Facilitator Donna Bond is at the helm alongside the resort and its skilled group of practitioners and healers. Together, they will guide guests throughout this 4-night, 5-day experience and offer the coaching, tools and activities necessary to make intentional and sustainable changes to have a positive and lasting impact on participants’ overall health and wellbeing. The Revitalization Retreat starts at $4,396 per person, including accommodations for four nights, three daily meals and three spa treatments throughout the retreat.
Upcoming retreat dates include June 20-24, 2021, July 25-29, 2021, Aug. 22-26, 2021 and Dec. 5-9, 2021.
How to book: For more information on L’Auberge de Sedona and the Revitalization Retreat, please visit here or call (855) 905.5745.