Arizona Cardinals 2021-2022 Regular Season Schedule Announced
The Arizona Cardinals will have four primetime televised games — one preseason game and three regular-season games — including a Christmas Day home-field advantage match-up against the Indianapolis Colts.
It is the third time in the team’s history — and the first since 2010 — that the Cards will play a Christmas Day game.
The other primetime games will be a preseason game against the Kansas City Chiefs at State Farm Stadium (Aug. 20), a Thursday night game against the Green Bay Packers (Oct. 28), and a Monday night game against the Los Angeles Rams (Dec. 13).
Single tickets are on sale via www.azcardinals.com/gametix. Details on how many tickets or at what capacity State Farm Stadium will open with were not announced on Wednesday.
- Week 1 (Aug. 12-16) against Dallas Cowboys (home)
- Aug. 20: against Kansas City Chiefs (home)
- Week 3 (Aug. 26-30) against New Orleans Saints (away)
The Cards will begin the regular season with an away game against the Tennessee Titans on Sept. 12.
Regular season schedule (home games in bold):
- Sept. 12 – At Tennessee Titans (away)
- Sept. 19 – Against Minnesota Vikings (home)
- Sept. 26 – At Jacksonville Jaguars (away)
- Oct. 3 – At Los Angeles Rams (away)
- Oct. 10 – Against San Francisco 49ers (home)
- Oct. 17 – At Cleveland Browns (away)
- Oct. 24 – Against Houston Texans (home)
- Oct. 28 – Against Green Bay Packers (home)
- Nov. 7 – At San Francisco 49ers (away)
- Nov. 14 – Against Carolina Panthers (home)
- Nov. 21 – at Seattle Seahawks (away)
- Nov. 28 – BYE WEEK
- Dec. 5 – At Chicago Bears (away)
- Dec. 13 – Los Angeles Rams (home)
- Dec. 19 – At Detroit Lions (away)
- Dec. 25 – Against Indianapolis Colts (home)
- Jan. 2 – At Dallas Cowboys (away)
- Jan. 9 – Against Seattle Seahawks (home)
Click here for more information.