Arizona Voter Registration Deadline
The general election is approaching and for those who are not yet registered to vote, you have until: Oct. 5th to register. Here is what you need to know to register to vote in Arizona.
To register to vote in the state of Arizona, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- A United States citizen
- Be a resident of Arizona and the county listed on your registration
- Be 18 years of age or older on or before the day of the next regular general election
- You have not been convicted of a felony and have not yet had your civil rights restored
- You have not been adjudicated incapacitated by a court of law.
How to register to vote in Arizona:
- Register online here.
- Print and mail this registration form and mail it here.
- Request voter registration form be sent to your address here.
- Register in person here.
Early voting locations are available 27 days before the election through the Friday before Election Day. Find all locations here.
Check here to confirm you are registered to vote.