Spring Arizona Restaurant Week Runs Through May 30th
Twice a year, a statewide affair allows foodies a variety of opportunity to get out of their normal meal routine and try something new. It’s time to prepare your taste buds and dig in to this year’s Spring Restaurant Week.
This year’s Spring Restaurant Week is a go with many restaurants throughout the state sharing their special menus designed to let people sample some of their culinary masterpieces. Spring Restaurant Week is currently underway and runs through May 30. The prices range from $33 to $44 per person and meals are available at 110 participating restaurants this year.
Some restaurants offer either a dine-in or to-go option..
Here is a list of some of the restaurants that are participating:
- Artichoke Basille’s Pizza
- Barrio Queen (Avondale, Desert Ridge, Gilbert, Glendale, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Tempe Marketplace)
- Eatalio Pasta & Wine
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
- El Chorro
- Famous 48
- Kona Grill (Gilbert, Scottsdale)
- Los Sombreros (Mesa, Scottsdale)
- NakedQ BBQ
- Pedal Haus Brewery
- Pitch Pizzeria
- SOL Mexican Cucina
- STK Steakhouse
- Taphouse Kitchen (Phoenix, Scottsdale)
- The Capital Grille (Phoenix, Scottsdale)
- The Golden Pineapple
- The Keg Steakhouse + Bar (Chandler, Desert Ridge, Gilbert, Tempe)
- Sicilian Butcher (Chandler, Peoria, Phoenix)
- Tomaso’s on Camelback
See complete list of restaurants here.
To see the menus, find a restaurant, see an updated restaurant list or get more information, you can visit the Arizona Restaurant Week website here.